If you are interested in gaining leadership skills to help with your career development, our internships may be what you are looking for.
General Internship Requirements
- Affirm InterVarsity's Statement of Agreement
- Meet weekly with the intern coordinator and other interns for prayer, debriefing and support
- Attend designated departmental meetings
- Attend all official crew activities with the mindset to mentor and fully participate
- Flexibility to work irregular hours as necessary
- Flexibility to assist other departments if necessary
- Special assignments may include the reading of an article or book, writing a paper, leading worship, etc.
Click on each position for its description and requirements.
- Grow alongisde other Christians in a close-knit community of service
- Develop leadership skills in managing projects, supervising others and leading crew events
- Enjoy the scenic environment and outdoor recreation
- Monthly stipend provided (interns may also fundraise for additional salary)
- Housing provided year-round
- Meals provided during programs and retreats (which covers all of the summer months)
- Insurance plan available for purchase
- 15% discount on clothing, books and other merchandise at the camp store
- University/college credit may be available if coordinated with your school
Fill out an application. Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Cedar Campus, PO Box 425, Cedarville, MI 49719. For more information, call camp at 906-484-2294 or email camp.