What to Pack?
Clothing for variable weather. Temperatures in Upper Michigan can range from 40°F to 70°F in May and June and from 45°F to 80°F in July and August. Also bring extra shoes, a raincoat and an umbrella.
- Necessities such as a flashlight, soap and other toiletries and any medication you or family members take.
Linen rental (sheets, blankets, and towels) is provided for some events, but not others. If you are unsure about your event please contact Cedar Campus or your group leader. Pillows and pillowcases are provided for all events.
- Money to cover any optional costs such as books, sweatshirts, snacks, any laundry costs and out-day activities.
- Worship and study materials such as your Bible, notebook and a musical instrument if desired.
- Fun things such as a camera, swimsuit and beach towel, a good book... If desired, you can also bring your bike.
What not to bring
Cedar Campus is a place of quiet retreat for your family and the other families attending. In order to allow for a quiet environment, seeking God, rest and family time, we ask that you:
- Do not bring motorized equipment such as four-wheelers, ATVs, jet skis, etc.
Do not bring electronics such as radios, televisions, CD players, computer games, etc.
Do not bring pets, firearms, alcohol or controlled substances. (Note: The possession and/or use of alcohol or controlled substances is not permitted on the grounds. Smoking is not allowed in any buildings because of fire and insurance regulations and is discouraged at all times on the property.)