Our Response to the Coronavirus


Updated May 14, 2020:

Cedar Campus Summer 2020 Update

Updated April 23, 2020:

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your grace and patience in this time.

In observance of national and state restrictions, InterVarsity and Cedar Campus have cancelled or rescheduled all Cedar programs starting prior to July 4th.  If you were planning on attending Faculty Conference, Great God of Wonders, or Family Camp 1, we will be contacting you soon. We continue to observe government guidelines and best practices of national and regional camping organizations to determine if it is safe to run camp this summer.  We hope to make a decision about our remaining summer programs by May 15th.  If you have made a reservation for a Cedar summer program we will communicate with you as soon as the decision is made. Please note that if your program is cancelled or you decide to cancel your stay at Cedar, full refunds will be available to you regardless of any cancellation deadlines we have previously put in place (this includes refunds on deposits). 

We believe places like Cedar will play an important role in restoring community when the danger from the pandemic is passed and look forward with you, to a time when we all can gather together again.  Bless you and your families.  

Matt, for the Cedar Campus Staff.


Updated March, 2020: