North Shore Lodge renovations

North Shore Lodge was built in the 1930's and was initially used for Herbert Taylor's Sunday School class and the Christian Service Brigade. The building served as housing, dining, and meeting space for many years of student ministry before being converted to Cedar Campus staff housing. North Shore Lodge has recently been renovated for guest use. Learn more about North Shore Lodge in our Accommodations section.