Take your group or family off campus for a day outing.
- Ang-Gio's is open year-round and serves Italian and American food. On M-134 across from the Cedar Pantry (Mobil Station). Phone: 906-484-3301
- The Les Cheneaux Distillers is open year-round and serves a variety of sandwiches, salads, and small plates. Located on Meridian Street. Phone: 906-484-1213
- The Ice Cream Shoppe serves hand-dipped ice cream and hot dogs. Located on the waterfront in Cedarville, behind Dan's Barber Shop on Hodeck Street. Open seasonally.
- Cattails Cove is open year-round and offers casual dining. On the corner of Hodeck and Meridian. Phone: 906-484-2995
- The Frozen North serves hand-dipped ice cream. Located on M-134, behind Safe Harbor Books.