Take your group or family off campus for a day outing.
- Les Cheneaux area (Cedarville & Hessel)
- Les Cheneaux Chamber of Commerce
- Mackinac Island
- St. Ignace
- Drummond Island
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Attractions in the Upper Peninsula
- Nub's Nob
- Boyne Highlands
- Ang-Gio's is open year-round and serves Italian and American food. On M-134 across from the Cedar Pantry (Mobil Station). Phone: 906-484-3301
- The Ice Cream Shoppe serves hand-dipped ice cream and hot dogs. Located on the waterfront in Cedarville, behind Dan's Barber Shop on Hodeck Street. Open seasonally.
- Fired Up Pizza is open seasonally and serves pizza, sandwiches, and Mediterranean cuisine. Located on the corner of Hodeck and Meridian. Phone: 906-484-3473
- Cattails Cove is open year-round and offers casual dining. On the corner of Hodeck and Meridian (across from Fired Up Pizza). Phone: 906-484-2995
- The Frozen North serves hand-dipped ice cream. Located on M-134, behind Safe Harbor Books.