Cedar Campus has served students and many others since 1954, and is a CCCA member. Its two secluded peninsulas along northern Lake Huron are located only 45 minutes from the majestic Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island.
Accommodations range from rustic (camping sites and small cabins with a nearby wash house) to resort-style (with kitchen and bath facilities) and from single family units to ten-bedroom lodges. We have a summer capacity of over 400 and a winter capacity of 230, with meeting space for up to 250 and 200 in our two meeting halls.
Cedar Campus has a wide network:
- Cedar Campus has served generations of college students since 1954 - many of whom have returned over the years.
- Hundreds of individuals and families come regularly for a spiritual retreat. Thousands find what they need in the variety of programs.
- Dozens of churches and other community organizations utilize the facilities year-round for retreats, training, special meals and recreation.
- Many prayer partners, donors, volunteers and work crew support the facilities and programs.
- Check with our Program Manager if you or your group is interested in some space and time at Cedar
Who we are
Cedar Campus is a ministry of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship whose purpose is to establish and advance at colleges and universities witnessing communities of students and faculty who follow Jesus as Savior and Lord: growing in love for God, God's Word, God's people of every ethnicity and culture and God's purposes in the world.
Cedar Campus and two other InterVarsity camps provide a place to come away, meet God, and be renewed. Learn more about InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. All guests are welcome to attend Cedar Campus.
Cedar Campus is a member of the Christian Camp and Conference Association.